Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!

My baby girl is six months old. I can't believe it. She is becoming quite the character. Definitely has a mind of her own. Knows what she wants and when she wants it, she wants it NOW!! She is cuddly and hugable, it kills me to leave her every day when I go to work. She is also kind of a Mama's girl right now. Makes my heart melt when she reaches for me to pick her up or hold her.

She is starting to have solids. Fun!! She seems to really like veggies so far. The food adventure has begun. I love seeing her experience all of the tastes and textures.


We went to the doctor yesterday for the 6 month check and shots. She took the shots like a champ. Stats are good. She weighed 15 lbs. 8 oz. which put her at 40th percentile. And she is 27 1/2 inches tall. Her height is in the 90th percentile. So she is still tall and skinny, which makes me jealous.

3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an eater! Of course she loves food, because it's SOOOO GOOOOOOD.

Proud of my Gracie... tall and willowy, she certainly didn't get that from her auntie Kelli.

Lo said...

She didn't get it from her mother or father either. Not sure where it came from. Grandma Rhoda?

The Boyds said...

She is so darling, Lori!