Friday, February 12, 2010

Four Months Old


Wow! Where has the time gone? My little bundle that I took home from the hospital is now a wiggle worm that was trying to roll off the doctor's table at her appointment yesterday. Grace is four months old and I love seeing her change every day. Here are the stats from her appointment. We were able to get a little weight on her.

Weight 13 lbs. 4 oz 46%
Height 25 1/2 inches 90%
Head 17 inches 94%

So we have a skinny, tall, big headed child. At least she doesn't look as awkward as her numbers look. I think that we made a pretty cute child.

3 comments:

Sheflex said...

I love this picture! It reminds me of the E-trade baby. It's the look on her face.

K Schimmy said...

We make 'em with big noggins, what can I say?

The Boyds said...

She is adorable!