Wednesday, April 13, 2011

1 1/2 years old!

I know, I don't update this very often but I don't think that many actual still read it. Facebook seems to have taken over.

Grace turned 18 months old yesterday. It was her half year birthday. I can't believe it. She is growing in leaps and bounds. Not only is she growing every day, she is becoming quite the talked. Right now she is watching Dora the Explorer and repeating everything they say. 'Backpack' 'Map' 'Swiper'.

We had dinner last night with Grandma and Grandpa, Pete and Karla and Matt, Carrie and Owen. Grace was quite the entertainer. We were at Red Robin for over an hour and she was so well behaved, I was impressed. She is getting so grown up, it makes me a little sad but very happy at the same time. She is developing into such a character with an awesome personality. I can't wait to see what kind of person she continues to become. I love you Grace!!

1 comment:

K Schimmy said...

Swiper, no swiping!!!