Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And the waiting begins

Here I sit on Maternity Leave. The doctor told me to quit working last Friday. So I did what I was told. I have had no twinges of labor at all. I think that she is not going to be here until Oct. 11th still. Not sure why I think that is the day, but a gut feeling I have had for a while. And my doctor said last week that I will not be going over a week over my due date without intervention. So, really the latest I will probably deliver is Oct. 12. Wow! That means no more than 12 days from now I will have my baby here.

Update on the house. Found out today that the bank wants to close and be funded by Oct. 15. If we don't then we have to pay them a per diem for every day after that. Unbelievable. So we are waiting to find out if this is all going to get done in time or we may have to see if bank will extend dates....Closing on a house doesn't happen in 15 days...!!!

No comments: