Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Being Pregnant is Amazing!

All throughout my life I have always listened with no real enthusiasm to mothers that talked about being pregnant, now I am experiencing exactly what they have been talking about. It is amazing. I have a little girl growing inside me. I feel her several times during the day. She is poking, kicking and punching my insides and I LOVE IT!! It is really surreal to think about most of the time.

In 3-4 months I will be meeting this little Gracie in person and I can't hardly wait. I wonder what she is going to look like. Will she be a mix of Steve and I or look like Steve's youngest daughter Haley (that is what I have pictured in my head). Will she be a blonde butterball like I was? Or will she have red hair from Steve's side? Oh, the possibilites are endless...

4 comments:

K Schimmy said...

I don't think she will be able to escape "the cheeks". I can't wait to meet my niece... but I know that the anticipation you are feeling is INDESCRIBABLE compared to mine!

I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. Savor it, sista!

Sheflex said...

It is amazing. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it. I loved feeling O - up until the end anyway... I'm guessing blonde and cheeky with cheeks!

Joe Six-Pack said...

I don't feel pregnant at all.

The Boyds said...

Too funny! I couldn't help myself either, even when I found myself boring people. I didn't care.

I love the saying "I'm creating a human, what did you do today??"

Enjoy every single second!!!!!!