Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Grown Up!!

I feel like a true grown up this weekend. Steve and I put in an offer for a house! I am trying to be patient, but it is going to be hard. It is a short sale, so the negotiating could take 45-60 days. Being patient is something that I sometimes have trouble doing.

This is my first house buying experience, so it is very exciting and stressful. Steve has owned many properties in the past, so he is an expert. It should be a fun adventure. There is definitely some work and improvements that we are going to want to do over the next couple of years.

3 comments:

Sheflex said...

Wow, a lot happened while we were gone! Congratulations! I hope this one works out.

K Schimmy said...

I'll help paint the nursery!

Yeah, Carrie... while you were gone, Ruary graduated from clown college and Rick isn't speaking to him. A lot happened.

LIONO said...

Congrats Lolo, I hope you get the house! Babies are neat, only one more day! I like exclamation points!! Wheeee!!!!!!!