Monday, December 15, 2008

Misc. Stuff

I finally downloaded pictures off of the camera and realized it had been a while since I posted anything on the blog.

Owen had one of his birthday parties at the beach with all of us. It was fun to watch him enjoy the cake and presents.



I don't think that you could find any prouder Grandparents. Ruary was not even an hour old when this picture was taken.



We are not sure what kind of cologne Matt is using, but both Harper and Owen seemed to like it. Eau d Cupcake, perhaps?



HOHOHO!!! Merry Christmas from Uncle Steve!

4 comments:

Sheflex said...

Those are great pictures. I especially like the one of Matt, Owen and Harper.

K Schimmy said...

What is on Steve's head? Awesome pictures... I didn't know you had the licking picture! That is a kodak moment.

LIONO said...

That licky-pick is ridiculously funny!

Lo said...

Steve has one of those neck wraps that you warm in the micro on his head.

I love the licking pic...It was priceless.