Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy Week!!

Steve went to Medford on Sunday and picked up two of his demons, I mean children. It has been a busy week. We are going to take them to Roloff's Farms tomorrow to see the sights and get an extremely overpriced pumpkins. But it should be fun.
Like Steve puts it, we are making memories. Even though T does not even like me.

I am anxiously awaiting phone calls about all the Baby Mama's at the beach. It was so fun going through all of the stuff Kel got at the shower. I agree that everyone was very giving and it made us all feel very lucky that we have such an amazing group of family and friends.

4 comments:

Sheflex said...

The Pumpkin Patch should be FUN. I am hoping for a lot of mud for you, there's just something about mud that makes it so much better! Take a change of clothes or at the very least shoes and have tons of fun!

K Schimmy said...

Seventh graders don't like anything, sis. Don't worry about it. Just don't fall into the trap of being overly nice to win him over, because they can see right through that (at least they do in a classroom situation). Although I know you wouldn't fall into that trap because it's not your style. Enjoy H and maybe T will follow suit.

Sheflex said...

Did you have sooooo much fun at the pumpkin patch? I hope that T was nice and enjoyed the fun. I'm sure H did, it seems like it would be up her alley.

Lo said...

We did have fun at the pumpkin patch. T even said that it was cool. Major milestone at that point. Up until we got there he said he was just going to sit in the car.
We celebrated his birthday that evening too. He was surprised by that.
Then we left at 5AM on Saturday to drive to Medford. LOOONNNNGGGG trip. Steve and I got back at 5PM Saturday...On the road for 12 hours. WOW.