Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tomorrow it will be May

I have not posted in a long time. Don't really have a good excuse, except that my last entry said I was going to start eating better and lose some weight, and I haven't done that...so hanging my head in shame.

I am excited that April is almost. It gives me hope that the weather will finally be nice and I can get outside more. The dogs would love that too. More walks around the neighborhood.

Steve is in California this week, so I am bach'ing it. Last night I let the dogs sleep with me. They love that. Maggie lays across the bottom of the bed and will not move. Means I have to sleep sideways.

3 comments:

LIONO said...

Yay, it's Lolo! Do you guys still like to golf? I haven't heard you talk about it much lately. Was the crabwine and seafestival fun?

I hope the sun comes around soon!

Lo said...

Yes, we still golf. Just seems like the weather is crappy when we want to.
Crab and wine was good. It was good to get mom and dad out to something fun.
I think I am going to run down there on Friday, maybe I will see you then.

K Schimmy said...

Hooray, a post, a post! Bubba and Maggie still sleeping on the bed? I would like to see a picture of all four of you on one bed. So hairy and warm.